Who we are?Spectrum Technical, established in 1994, is Richard’s Bay based company providing metallurgical process solutions to the metal and mineral industries. The Minerals Blending Division focuses on the blending of minerals to client specifications.
What we do?Commodities that can be blended include, but are not limited to mineral sands, mineral ore concentrate such as copper, zinc, gold, chrome, vanadium or similar concentrate materials. Spectrum Technical can design, build operate or maintain blending plants. Warehousing and logistics can be sourced upon client’s request. The plant can be designed for capacities ranging from 5 to 200 tons per hour.
Where we operate?We are based in Richards Bay, but can set up operations anywhere in South Africa,
Swaziland and Mozambique on short notice.
What are the benefits?
- Condemned off spec material can be blended with to become in specification.
- Foreign and oversize material is screened out.
- Ensure product homogeneity.
- Easy operation and control.
- Consistent product quality.
Why choose us?
- The blending plant allows for easy & quick site establishment due to its modular design, and can be setup in close proximity to stockpile areas. Spectrum Technical is ISO 9001 certified, and adheres to the strictest industry safety standards.
- We have a BBBEE Level 3 rating.
- Spectrum Technical's vision is to be the most reliable minerals processing service provider in the Richards Bay area, catering to each clients specific needs. We strive to enter long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.